Are you looking to buy land from a real estate company in Lagos state? Then you should seriously consider buying from Landwey Investment Limited.
LandWey is a real estate investment company located in Sangotedo area of Lagos state and it is one of our best rated real estate developers in Lagos, Nigeria, which is why we couldn’t afford to write about them and their strategically located premium properties located in Lagos and Abuja states.
LandWey takes pride in not only selling landed properties but also in creating opportunities for corporates and individuals in Nigeria’s real estate sector.
The Founder and Chief Executive Officer of LandWey Investment Limited, Mr Wale Ayilara is a passionate entreprenuer with over 10 years experience starting and running businesses in the South West of Nigeria, handling transactions worth a combined value of over $200 million.
No wonder Mr Wale made the list of “30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs in Africa 2018” in the recently released ForbesAfrica Under 30 Class of 2018. With this type of exemplary leadership, it’s no surprise that LandWey has been known as the fastest growing real estate company in Nigeria.
Here’s a List of LandWey Properties in Lagos and Abuja
To read more details about any of these properties, click on the name of the estate below.
- Frontier Estate, Bogije, Lagos – Certificate of Occupancy (currently selling for N7.5 million per plot)
2. East Amber Estate, Abijo G.R.A, Lagos – Governor’s Consent (currently selling for N12.5 million per plot) – SALES CLOSED
3. NorthVille Estate, Bogije, Lagos – Governor’s Consent (currently selling for N10.5 million per plot)
4. Westwood Park Extension, Sangotedo, Lagos C of O (currently selling for N12 million per plot) – SALES CLOSED
5. Southern Greens Estate, Lafiaji, Lekki, Lagos – Governor’s Consent (currently selling for N21 million per plot) – SALES CLOSED
6. BrentHill Estate, Maitama Ext., Abuja – C of O (currently selling for N35 million per 1000sqm) – SALES CLOSED
7. Westwood Park II, Sangotedo, Lagos – C of O (10 plots re-opened for N17.5 million per plot)
8. Orangeville Estate, Ogombo, Lagos – C of O (10 plots re-opened for N11 million per plot) – SALES CLOSED
9. Urban Base Estate, Bogije, Lagos – Governor’s Consent (sold for N7.6 million per plot) – SALES CLOSED
10. Opulence Estate, Lakowe, Lagos – Gazette (sold for N10.5 million per plot) – SOLD OUT
11. WaltonGate Estate, Sangotedo, Lagos – Gazette (sold for N18 million per plot) – SALES CLOSED
12. Greenwich Estate, Sangotedo, Lagos – C of O (sold for N18 million per plot) – SOLD OUT
13. Arium Estate, Abijo G.R.A, Lagos – C of O (sold for N11 million per plot) – SOLD OUT
14. EdenView Estate, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos – Excision in Progress (sold for N700k per plot) – SOLD OUT
Our brand represents excellence, innovation, dedication to work and unrivalled customer service. We intend to be the ideal 21st century real estate investment company for all and sundry. – Wale Ayilara, MD/CEO LandWey Investment Limited
And because I am a verified realtor with LandWey Investment, coupled with my free consultancy services, I am the best person you can talk to when it comes to investing in any of Landwey’s properties. Remember, I don’t charge a dime for using my service.
You can click on the LandWey property that interest you above to read more about it, to inspect or to process your application.
Or kindly call or WhatsApp Oyedepo John on 08036129474 and let us help you in your land acquisition in any of LandWey’s properties in Lagos state, Nigeria.
There you have it – all that you need to know about LandWey Investment Limited and the full list of Landwey’s land for sale in Lagos and Abuja.
Be the First to Receive Our Next Real Estate Tips via WhatsApp Broadcast