Citi Garden Estate Phase 1 Epe
Being the next real estate investment hub of Lagos, Epe boosts of a high return on your investment, which is why we bring to you two premium properties that guarantee you a good return on your money.
Citi Garden is an estate with dry and flat land, just a few minutes from the express. It is located in Epe, less than 5 minutes drive from the Epe T-junction.
Why You Should Be a Land Owner Today at Citi Garden Estate 1, Epe
- Citi Garden is 100% dry.
- Its title is Freehold, Registered Survey with Deed of Assignment.
- It has close proximity to colleges and universities, which gives investors an idea of what they can do with their property.
- Citi Garden is close to Alaro City; an industrial, commercial and residential hub in Epe that houses the second phase of Lekki Free Trade Zone.
- Land in Citi Garden Epe is cheap and affordable as we have 600sqm selling for N2.5 Million and 300sqm selling for N1.3Million.
With a minimum deposit of N500,000, you can own a plot at Citi Garden Phase 1 and spread the balance for up to 12 months.
Citi Garden Estate Phase 2, Epe
Citi Garden Estate 2.0, Ketu, Epe is a development located in one of the major local government areas in Lagos state.
Located less than ten minutes drive from the Epe T-junction and just beside the express road that leads to Ikorodu in just 20 minutes, Citi Garden 2.0 is an ideal investment property you should add to your real estate portfolio this year.
Why You Should Be a Land Owner Today at Citi Garden Estate 2.0 Ketu, Epe
- Epe boasts of good road networks and from Lekki Phase 1 to Citi Garden 2 is all tarred road.
- Citi Garden 2 is strategically located as it is along the Ikorodu-Epe expressway and less than 5 minutes from Isimi Lagos.
- Epe is part of the locations that are not far from the Lekki Free Trade Zone.
- Lands in Epe are cheap and affordable. A plot of 600sqm at Citi Garden 2.0 is selling for N1.6m while a 300sqm plot of land sells for N950,000.
? Perimeter Fencing
⚪ Drainage System
? Good Security
? Good Road Network
⚪ Recreational Facilities
- St Augustine University
- Yaba Tech Epe Campus
- Epe Resort and Spa
- Isimi Lagos
Epe is one of the major local government areas in Lagos state. It is located close to the northern part of Lekki. The major occupation of its ancient indigenes is fishing, and Epe is also a place for export of vegetables, rubber, palm produce, cassava and so on.
Remember, you don’t wait to buy real estate, you buy real estate and wait!!!
For inspection and payment of Citi Garden Estate Phase 1 & 2, contact LANDICON REALTORS on www.landiconrealtorsltd.com or call/WhatsApp on +2348065693958.